Codeshare partnership with Jetstar Japan (GK) has started on domestic flights for customers
connecting to and from JAL's international services at Tokyo (NRT), Osaka (KIX) and Nagoya (NGO),
from February 27, 2013.
1. Fare/Ticketing Rules
- Only available for passenger using the flight connecting to/from JL international flight(including JL marketing codeshare flight)
- These flights will only be sold as a part of international through fares, domestic normal fares, or international connecting fares (this fare is sold only in Japan).
- These flights will not be sold as wholly domestic itineraries.
(Domestic ticket must be issued in conjunction with an international ticket number of JL international itinerary)
- YOKOSO JAPAN fares and Welcome to Japan fares are not applicable.
- These sectors are not applicable for oneworld multi-continental fares.
2. Other Information
Press Release regarding JAL and Jetstar Japan's codeshare and
mileage program tie-up.
Japan Domestic Special Fares
New Booking Class for Individual Passenger PNRs (Bookings made on/after December 10, 2014)
Revised Fare/Ticketing Rules on Sep 17, 2015
Revised Fare/Ticketing Rules on Jun 6, 2013
Revised Fare/Ticketing Rules on May 14, 2013
Created on Apr 1, 2013